Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm a terrible blogger

Starting work has really left me with a terrible ache in my body, not from the work itself, but from the effects of being a poor blogger.  This can only be reflected in the fact that I am an excellent blog reader; of the few blogs I solicit and follow.  By the time I get home from working on a computer (a PC that is incredibly slow, I might add), the last think on my mind is..."How may I computer some thoughts on to my favorite mediums of visual windows; and LCD screen."  Something to work on in my near days.  I have, however, began a productive cycle involving the cleaning of my desk, room, dresser, closet, mind, and books. I want to post some pictures of something, but I fear my photos are not of a loving little cat (rawr www.kethompson.blogspot.com), of creative and interesting photos (The Black Box www.johnnyschroepferphotography.com), of some of the coolest decorative creativity I've first hand witnessed(Riff Raff www.shopriffraff.blogspot.com) - my mom is an art looney and my sister is a super creative design student at SCAD, so that's saying something -, and the self motivating and soul relaxing blog (Love Today www.kenlieposey.blogspot.com).  I'll do better soon. Give me the weekend.

 

Topics:

Lost

Some cool/creative websites I want directed to

Thoughts/Stories.

 

End.

Posted via web from (Pick) My Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment